Architecture Photography - I Have Zero Idea What I’m Doing Here

Architecture and Gedöns (stuff)

I recently went on another deep dive through my Lightroom catalog and decided to filter for "Architecture." My jaw dropped when almost 1,000 photos popped up. My jaw dropped a second time when I realized that at least 500 of them had absolutely nothing to do with architecture.

Why am I taking pictures of buildings? Who the heck am I? And more importantly when did I even take all of these? Also, do sculptures and monuments count as architecture? Asking for a friend.
 
Below is a small selection of my "work“. Look, I know I’m not a photographer, and I genuinely have no clue what I'm doing. But hey, I’m not an architect either—much like George Costanza, a.k.a. Art Vandelay, Architect.

So, here are a few example shots, snapped over the years with various cameras. Zero prior study. Zero master plan. Just pure, unadulterated fun.

P.S. I’ve officially decided that sculptures count as architecture, now. My blog, my rules.

Example Images (all images edited)































































 

Comments

  1. Super Bilder. Viele oeffentlich Orte. I like it. Gruessle von der Insel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts